Monday, May 31, 2010

Maclaine's Award Assembly!

The last week of school, Noah Webster had an award assembly for those kids who've been on the honor roll all year and for special Character Counts awards. We got an e-mail from Maclaine's teacher saying that she was going to receive both awards so we would probably want to make sure we were in attendance. Well, of course! To say that we are proud of our little girl is an understatement! Honestly, I don't feel like I deserve this sweet little girl that God has put into our lives. She's been such a joy! For her to make the honor roll all year is a wonderful accomplishment but what makes me most proud is that she won the Character Counts award for respect.

Here's a few pictures of the award assembly...









Hangin' her head out the window at Sonic for a special treat....


I don't know why the video is so blurry but I was having a heck of a time getting it on here so you get the idea.

No comments: