Saturday, May 22, 2010

Slumber Party!

Last weekend after my nephew Tanner's birthday party we brought my nieces Aubrey and Ellie back to our house for a slumber party. Actually, it started out with just Aubrey (her sister Mallory had another function to go to) and then we started thinking about sweet Ellie and how she's a big girl now and probably would really enjoy coming over for the sleepover. So, my sister Jamie brought her right over. I think the girls had a great time, they stayed busy and I enjoyed listening to their giggles. It made me so appreciative that my only child has her cousins close by who can act as sister's to her. It was so cute watching Ellie hang out with the "big girls." I know Ellie isn't a baby but we've always looked at her as that because she's the youngest girl cousin but she's definitely not a baby anymore.

Here's some pictures of the fun!

I crimped their hair...


They made Club Penguin t-shirts, we've got a couple new members now :).....


They ate Mac-N-Cheese...


They put make-up on....



"What beautiful lips you have Angelina...I mean Ellie...."


They played dress-up....


They made ninja masks...


Meet the cutest ninjas ever....


Nightie, night....!


With Barnaby, of course....


They all wanted to wear their homemade t-shirts to church...


Thanks for staying girlie's...we love you!

No comments: