Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Maclaine's 1st Concert!

When we got back from Casa Grande on Saturday we took a little rest so we would be ready to take Maclaine to her first concert that night! We went to see Addison Road, which is a Christian band. They were awesome! My BFF Shannah went with us so she ended up being Clainey's date for the evening :). We went to dinner first and then headed over to the concert. We had a great time! Thanks Shannah, for going with us and being Maclaine's first date. :)

Clainey and her date...


Clainey getting ready to rock...


Little love-birds...



"Aww, aren't we cute....?"


"When do I get to rock-out....?"


She stood in front of the stage the whole time...so dang cute!!!


Goodnight kiss for Clainey's first date...

1 comment:

Shannah said...

Ok so my FAVORITE picture is Clainey in front of the stage while Jenny is singing...soo cool!! And I think she looks a little terrified that I'm trying to kiss her goodnight!!! She was a good sport...what a great date night!!!