I'm not saying our marriage is perfect but we love each other, respect each other, support each other, laugh at and with each other, we're a team and we actually REALLY like each other. I feel very blessed that God put him in my life 15 + years ago and I've made the choice to love him for the rest of my life!
I love watching him worship God and use his amazing gift...
3 comments:
That is so sweet! I love watching him up there playing too. First of all, I cannot believe it has been 15 years! Are you sure? That would be half my life! Second, it is awesome to see how his faith has grown from the time you met him to now.
Actually, it's been 14 years since we met. I was thinking it was 1994 but it was actually 1995.
I was thinking that I was older than 15 when you first started dating but was not sure.
Post a Comment