Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hallapalooza!!!

Our church hosted an event called Hallapalooza the day before Halloween so we signed up to pass out candy at the trunk-or-treat. I thought for sure that Maclaine would want to walk around and "trunk-or-treat" but she said, "no, I'm fine just sitting here eating our candy." I didn't realize just HOW MUCH candy she was eating until we closed up shop and decided to go check out the other cool stuff at the event. Well, let's just say there was a pile of wrappers and a VERY hyper girl to show for it.

You'll notice in these pictures that she was having a hard time being serious for the camera. She reminded me of someone who had a little TOO much to drink if you know what I mean!

This was taken right after we found all the candy wrappers...


A little crazy....


Crazier...


Craziest...


We were on the hayride here....


They found a fire truck to play in...watch out world!


I think Ty might have had a few pieces of candy too, he was a little wild himself....

No comments: