I finally got to meet my "BFF" last night! WOO HOO! I brought Maclaine with me for moral support to meet Ree Drummond or as she's known in the blog world, Pioneer Woman. I've been reading her blog for about a year now and when I discovered it I spent weeks going through her archives. She's just so funny, down-to-earth, humble, generous, and just purely entertaining.
She told me I had cute hair! She also told me to e-mail her the picture of us since we are BFF's and all...

See, it's true! We ARE BFF's, she even said so :)

Maclaine was the most patient little girl ever, I bought her a book to reward her....

I didn't buy her Pioneer Woman's cookbook, I actually bought her a book she wanted :)
2 comments:
Haha! You are so funny!
I saw that she was coming in the newspaper and I was thinking of you! So glad you got to meet her!
Post a Comment