Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween night!

We went to my sister's on Halloween night to trick-or-treat her neighborhood. It's always more fun for Maclaine to go with her cousins and it's fun for us too. Everyone came for the fun event except my younger sister Jamie and her family. We missed seeing them...I wish I could have gotten pictures of her kiddos.

Here's Clainey as a rocker-biker chic...




Clainey and Tanner as Albert Einstein...


Clainey and Aubrey....


Granny with the kiddos...




Mom and Aubrey, my mom made Aubrey's bag of jelly beans costume...








I wish I had gotten a picture of my Dad and Lin with the kids. They were getting tired of us snapping pictures at them though and were ready to get the trick-or-treating started. Boy, did they get a lot of candy! I've eaten FAR too much!

1 comment:

Mike and Jamie said...

I wish we could have been in both places at once! The kids look so cute. I love Tanner's costume! I love how Clainey is so creative with her costumes.