Wednesday, August 19, 2009

World Famous Jamaica Dress!

Ty and I got married in Jamaica 11+ years ago and my mom bought me this dress to wear while we were lounging at the resort. For some reason I still have this dress, not sure why because I'm known to get rid of things all the time. BUT, needless to say Maclaine has now adopted this dress. My mom sewed it so it would fit her.

Here's me wearing the dress in Jamaica...I look pretty hideous in the dress, especially compared to Maclaine....


She actually wore it to church one day and boy oh boy did she get a lot of comments on her outfit that day! I love her flair!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh Lyssa...I'm cracking up! You are so brave to put up that picture!!! :) I LOVE how your mom "fixed" it to fit Clainey!!! She does have some kind of style...just like mom. ;)

Shannah said...

How adorable are you girls!! I've never heard the story of the "world famous Jamaican dress" so this was very fun to read!!! I just wanna know why you were wearing a hat with such a beautiful dress!!! :)