.jpg)
Well, today is the first day of Second grade for Maclaine. All summer I've been praying about Maclaine's upcoming school year. Praying about whether or not to keep her at Noah Webster, praying about who her teacher will be, praying that she would meet some really sweet girls this year, just overall praying for Maclaine's experience in Second grade. When we went to the open house to find out who her teacher was, we realized she wasn't in the same class with any of her friends from last year. Really, she only has a few familiar kids in her class. That immediately got me concerned and sad for her but I had to keep reminding myself that I've prayed about this and I've given my child over to the Lord. I choose to trust God and believe that He's put her in this class for a reason.
This picture was taken at the Open House. She chose a desk near the front, "that's my girl".....
She was up at 6:00 and dressed to go to school at 6:15....
Here she is in front of her new classroom...
Here she is walking to class with her new classmates....
It looks like she's crying in this picture but she's not. She just turned around with her mouth opened when she heard her name called.
2 comments:
I am sure that she will do great in Ms. Bittinger's class! Who is she with? Hope she had a great first day!
Oh Melissa, I always worry about those same things. It always turns out perfect in the end! She looks super cute!
Post a Comment