Ice Skating of course!
One of my best friends, Dana, and her boys decided to be spontaneous with us and met us at Polar Ice. The kids all did great, we even took the twins out on the ice. I think everyone had a good time. I know Maclaine did! She didn't want to leave.
Maclaine was very serious about her ice skating! I think she would have been just fine if she was the only one there, she was focused I tell you!
I'm looking forward to going back too, it was super fun!
I wish I had gotten more pictures, Dana's other boys Brandon and Benjamin were there also. For some reason, I never got a picture of the kiddos together.
These are my two favorite twins! You can't tell by this picture, but they actually do like me :)
Maclaine loved ice skating, she could have stayed all day going round and round the rink.
No comments:
Post a Comment