When she started First grade last year I quickly got tired of the arguments in the morning about what she was going to wear so I decided to just "let it go." There were some mornings when I cringed at the thought of her going to school with the outfits she picked out. But, most of all I was extremely proud of her that she felt confident enough to pull off some of these creations. I pray that she always keeps that confident, creativeness about her.
Here's one of the outfits that I had to bite my tongue and not say anything about. Just so you know, those are red and white striped socks over red leggings. She only wore it once, but she was darn proud of this ensemble.
This one was another outfit she put together for school. I don't know if you can tell from the picture but she was very specific about how she wanted her hair done on this day, it has lots of rubber bands that are strategically placed.
This outfit she accessorized by adding a scarf...
This was just one of her dress-up outfits that she put together...
This is how she wanted her hair done for "crazy-hair" day last year....
I can't wait to see what kind of outfits she puts together for Second Grade.....stay tuned!
1 comment:
Tell Clainey she can come over and give me a style makeover anytime!!! That girl's got more creativity than anyone I know...besides you!!! Love it!!!
Post a Comment