At this point, Maclaine is dying to get started!
Here's Maclaine appeasing me, because she really wants to be climbing the tree out back.
Here's one of my masterpieces!
Here's a couple of Ty's!
Grandma and Grandpa (Ty's parents) always come over Easter morning to bring Maclaine some goodies and then they go to church with us. Usually, Ty's playing in the church band on those Sundays so we have to meet him there.
Here's Maclaine with some of her goodies!
This is the only picture I got of Maclaine and I in our Easter dresses...oops!
I love this picture of Paulette and Maclaine! They're playing with the bubble wand Maclaine got in her Easter basket. They look like they're having so much fun. If you click on the picture it will enlarge.
We went down to Casa Grande to celebrate Easter with all of my family in the afternoon. Here's a picture of the kiddos.
Here they are being silly!
1 comment:
Paulie says Ty should have decorated and dyed the top of his head!!! Hee, hee!!! You kids are so competitive!!! I think your Easter eggs look as good as your carved pumpkins!!
Post a Comment