The girls don't go to school together so when I pick Maclaine up from school the first thing she says when she gets in the car is "can Delani come over?" We try to get them together a couple times a week otherwise I hear, "I miss Delani SO much."
Here's some pictures of them through the years.
February 2005
April 2005
July 2005
October 2006
October 2007
November 2007
April 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

2 comments:
They are so cute! I love how Clainey taught Delani the "Lyssa pose."
Well it is about time you get this thing updated! Courtney acutally has the same 4th of July dress! I am glad you did the pay it forward. So far you are the only one who responded to mine, so you should get something really good! Especially since I have a year to do it, and it looks like I will have plenty of time on my hands. Thanks for your concern today. I really am okay with this. I am actually pretty excited to be able to spend some time at home again with my kids. I think this is God's way of giving me a kick in the ars and telling me where I need to be. There will be a whole new group of first graders who need me in 4 years :)
Post a Comment