Even though my birthday was almost a month ago, I couldn't let my wonderful birthday go unnoticed. Ty has always been very creative and thoughtful when it comes to Birthday's or holidays. This birthday (my 35th) was no different.
I started off the morning with some wonderful gifts from Ty and Clainey. And then when I went to make my coffee for the morning I found a note on my creamer and realized I was going on a scavenger hunt around the house (to be completely honest with you, I'm not sure I would have figured that out but Maclaine informed me that there were notes all over the house.) It was so much fun and made for a very memorable birthday.
This is the necklace Maclaine got me. One half says "mother" and the other half says "daughter". She picked that out for me at Claire's (her favorite store) and some really cute sunglasses.
This is the picture she made for me, she told me it wasn't her best work because she was in a hurry...I got a kick out of that.
This note was on my coffee creamer with an attached $20 bill
This note was on a spoon in the silverware drawer with an attached $20 bill
This one was on the horn in the car with an attached $20 bill and when I walked out to the car I was quite surprised to see that my "creative" husband decorated my car with shoe polish. I would recommend never doing that. Apparently, they make paint just for windows :)
This one was on my Twilight book with an attached $20 bill
I was so excited to get birthday money so I could get some facials.
My birthday lasted for at least a week with dinner, lunch and coffee dates with friends and family. My sisters, whom I adore, and I went to have pedicures and dinner on my actual birthday. I got to hang out with two of my favorite peeps Shannah and Nikki and eat some yummy ooey gooey cake and drink coffee. Another one of my favorite peeps, Dana, came and took me to dinner and coffee one evening. My Mom and Granny came up one day and took me to lunch at Oregano's, and we got to just hang out and chat all afternoon. I got lots of phone calls, cards in the mail, and Facebook messages wishing me a Happy Day. I couldn't have asked for a better day! Thanks to all my friends and family for making my birthday so special. Maybe someday you'll get a thank you card in the mail :)
Here's a picture of me and mom and granny
2 comments:
You deserve every bit of love given to you on your birthday! I am honored to have shared this special day with you! Love you!
Post a Comment