Sunday, March 20, 2011

Olive Mill

My mom and sisters and I always try to have a girls day when it's one of our birthdays. Jamie's birthday was in January and she was sick for her birthday so when it came around to my birthday in February we decided to just celebrate both of our special days.

We planned on going to the Olive Mill in Queen Creek even though that particular day was the day that was SO stinkin' cold. Maclaine and I had gotten snowed on after church and the top of the Superstition Mountains were covered!

It ended up being a great time! The food was super yummy and we ended up spending around 3 or 4  hours just chit-chatting and wandering around the place. I totally recommend checking it out!


I'm so glad I took this picture before we headed into the Olive Mill because when we left, the snow was already melted.










No comments: