My baby girl turned 9 in February!
Where oh where has the time gone?
Although I miss her baby days and all that comes with that I'm SO enjoying her at this age! I know I say this over and over but she is the wittiest 9 year old I've ever met! Just the other day we were at the mall and she said, "that old man is going to the movies." I looked over there and said, "huh?" She said, "he's picking his seat." That is a Ty-ism and she picks up on all his little sayings. She has a boatload of one-liners in her back pocket, so watch out!
I went and had lunch with her at school on her birthday. It was great because it was actually picture day, so they were eating in their classroom instead of the cafeteria...SCORE!
That evening, we went to karate so her karate peeps could sing her Happy Birthday!
After that, we headed to Carraba's for Maclaine's favorite...Shrimp Scampi!
For her party she wanted a Disco, Rock Star, Music party...
I found a bunch of records at Goodwill and had so much fun decorating with them...I even made some chip bowls.
I framed an old Beatles t-shirt that was too small for Maclaine for added decorations...
Can't have a disco party without lava lamps, thanks Becki for loaning yours to us...
Our little Rock Star!
Grandma and Grandpa arrive with some really BIG balloons...
The kids were a crack-up doing Just Dance on the wii....
Can't have a party at the Morgan's without a Pinata...
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Maclaine...
Happy Birthday to you..."
She got mostly money to put towards her iPad and some other fun goodies...
Thanks to you all for making Clainey's day so special!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Oct 12-18)
3 days ago









No comments:
Post a Comment