Monday, December 27, 2010

Phew...red belt!

This belt exam snuck up on us! Between going to Disneyland and being sick for a week after we returned, we missed A LOT of karate! So, when we remembered it was belt exam we all panicked a bit! Maclaine went into this exam not entirely prepared and it ended up being the hardest one yet...luckily, the instructor's saw how hard she was working even though the material was not fresh in her mind like it is when she practices more. She recieved her belt and diploma and walked back to us with tears streaming down her face. I think it was a little bit tiredness and a little bit relieved that she got through that one.

We are so proud of our Maclaine! Whatever she chooses to do in life, we will support and encourage her! Way to go, Clainey! We love you!

"Are you ready for this....?"


"Take a knee...."


****I didn't get a lot of pictures in the between fazes*****

"You all worked very hard, yada, yada..."


"Maclaine Morgan, come get your diploma...."


"Put your belt on the floor..."


"Rub some hard earned sweat into it..."


New belt....


"I can't believe I did it...!"


Awesome job, Clainey!!!

No comments: