Christmas time! I love getting the decorations out the day after Thanksgiving, I love all the holiday baking and shopping, I love having Maclaine home from school for 2 weeks, but I especially love our Christmas Eve Celebration at our house! Even though our house is small, and the bigger the kids get the smaller my house feels, I still love those few hours of craziness! Hearing the kids plot what time they will set their alarms Christmas morning, hearing the kids sing around the campfire, seeing the kids hug all over each other...I just love it!
Here's a video of Ty playing one of the songs at the Christmas Eve services at our church...
This was the first year we all went to different church services on Christmas eve. I chose to go to the eve, eve service so that I could cook on Christmas eve. By the time everyone got to our house, the only kids that still had their church clothes on were the Mayberry's. So, they were the only ones that got their "fancy" picture taken.
Here's Ellie and Donovan dressed in their best!
This one cracks me up the way Donovan's looking at Ellie...
I decided to get crazy and make the kids pajama pants and pillows for Christmas...
Perfect fit....NOT! He wore them all night though!
Aren't they all so cute....?
Aubrey and Clainey....
We had lots of entertainment....
"Shake it girl..."
Donovan was the life of the party! He needs a karaoke machine at home....
Plotting....
"When's Santa coming....?"
My cute dad and his cute dog....
My mom and Aubrey....
"Where are the kids?" "Oh, counting pennies, of course...."
Mallory and Ellie....
"Happy Birthday to you...."
"Happy Birthday dear Jesus...."
"Happy Birthday to you...."
"Snug as a bug in a rug...."
Granny spent the night with us again this Christmas Eve...we love it when she stays!
"Nightie, Night Granny..."
Christmas Morning!
Waiting for Clainey to wake-up....
"Well, good morning Sunshine...."
Reading letter from Santa....
Santa brought a flip video camera....
Stocking stuffers.....
This was the first year I ordered Maclaine a calendar with pictures of her friends and cousins in it....she loved it!
"It's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a Pillow Pet..."
Barnaby got some gifts too, spoiled dog....
She's been wanting this purse forever....
Granny awakens!
"Well, good morning Sunshine...."
Grandma and Grandpa Ehlers got Maclaine Duck tape, lots of Duck tape with $ attached to it, you can make all kinds of crafts with the tape! Maclaine thought that was pretty cool!
Cute scarf from Grandma and Grandpa...
Cute purse from Grandma and Grandpa with $ in EVERY pocket...
More $....
"Looky there, more $...."
She's in heaven! She's at that age where she likes to shop for her own things now....
Opening G and Papa G's gifts...
She got a scrapbook, a really cute necklace, a gift card, and a bag....
"Lyssa, we said NO gifts...."
Taking video of me, taking picture of her....
Opening Papa Fred and Grammie Lin's gifts....
Cute, cute clothes....
Photo-op....
Maclaine has wonderful Grandparents in her life!
Granny and Clainey....
Grammie Lin and Clainey....
Grandma Paulette and Clainey....
Papa Fred and Clainey....
Clainey bought me this beautiful necklace with her own money...I absolutely LOVE it!
She bought this one for her daddy with her own money at the gift shop at her school...
Here's Ty and Clainey figuring out the new wii game...
Christmas dinner at Michael and SuMi's house....
My cousins Kelsey and Logan...
Another wonderful grandparent! G and Clainey....
Playing with new toys....
1 comment:
Love all the Christmas photos. I noticed a similarity and a BIG difference to ours. We also got a penguin pillow pet (to add to the unicorn, dog, and ladybug). However, we did not do any waiting for kids to get up. Jacob was up at 4:15 (punk). We also had grandparents spend the night, so when we strolled down at the late hour of 6AM, there was everyone waiting for us :)
Post a Comment