Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Granny's B-Day party!

To celebrate Granny's birthday we went over to my sister DeAyn's house for a good old fashioned BBQ. We got a nice surprise when my cousin Russell and his beautiful wife Tess showed up with Olivia and their new baby Logan. It's kinda nice to have a baby around again, it's been awhile. My cousin Michael also came by for the fun.

Here's my brother-in-law Kenny BBQ-ing...

Notice the stuffed jalepeno's...YOWZA, they were HOT!!!

Niece Mallory holding sweet Logan...




Niece Aubrey with Olivia and Maclaine...


Russell's beautiful wife Tess, she's so sweet....


Granny, lovin' on Logan...


Granny with most of the great-grandkids, Jamie's family was home sick...


Everybody getting ready to leave...


Good Times!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Jamie said...

I did not know Russell and Tess came! It probably was good that we did not come, I would have felt awful if we got the baby sick. I am so sad we missed another family thing.