I love that Maclaine loves to read outside...in a tree!!! So romantic!!! Apparently I haven't been to your house in forever 'cuz this homemade swing is news to me!!! Can't wait to try it out!!!!
Well, I can't say she LOVES to read but I told her she needed to get her 20 minutes of reading in and when I couldn't find her, I looked outside and that's where I found her. She loves her tree!
2 comments:
I love that Maclaine loves to read outside...in a tree!!! So romantic!!! Apparently I haven't been to your house in forever 'cuz this homemade swing is news to me!!! Can't wait to try it out!!!!
Well, I can't say she LOVES to read but I told her she needed to get her 20 minutes of reading in and when I couldn't find her, I looked outside and that's where I found her. She loves her tree!
Post a Comment