Friday, January 1, 2010

Our little star-pupil!

I signed Maclaine and I up for a sewing class a few days after Christmas so we could put her new sewing machine to the test. I started getting a little worried the night before that we had bit off more than we could chew. I opened the pattern that we were going to follow the next day and honestly I wasn't sure if her sewing machine was up for the challenge. I brought a back-up just in case.

Well, I'm proud to say that Maclaine was the first one done with her project and the sewing teacher called her "their star-pupil." They were just as shocked as I was that the little purple sewing machine made it through the whole project. It's a perfect little sewing machine for someone who's just learning.

Here's Maclaine cutting out her pajama pant pattern...




She sewed these pants pretty much all by herself, I only helped a little...

1 comment:

Shannah said...

Just like her mama!!! A talented little girl you got there!!! Super cute pants!!