Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

The Morgan's New Year's Eve was spent waiting for an hour and a half at Outback which actually flew by. We love people watching especially when it's drunk older folk with their sparkly shirts on. That wasn't very nice was it?

Let me start over.

We enjoyed a lovely dinner at Outback then went to get some ice cream to make some shakes. The plan was to come home and play the Wii or play board games or possibly roast marshmallows outside.

BUT....

Guess what we did? Maclaine laid on her little couch watching a movie drinking her shake, I sat on the couch in the other room knitting, and Ty sat on the chair flipping through the channels. Maclaine was out by 10:30 and I pried my eyes open with toothpicks to stay awake long enough to give my honey a kiss at midnight only to immediately turn over and fall asleep. We are party animals!!!

Clainey took a VERY close picture of Ty and I....


Silly kids....


"I can make it until midnight...I've stayed up that late once..."


Starting to fade....

Good thing we had the little couch covered because Maclaine was so tired she spilled her shake all over her and the sheet...

No comments: