Monday, December 7, 2009

Electric Light Parade

We decided at the last minute on Saturday to go down to Casa Grande for their Electric Light Parade. I've been wanting to check it out the past couple years they've been doing it because I had heard so many great things about it. We followed my sister and her family because they've gone before and knew exactly where to park. My brother-in-laws parents were also there and they provided us with some yummy green chile burritos. That was reason enough to check it out in my book :).

Here's my niece Aubrey and my girlie Clainey....


Da Boyz! Brother in law Kenny, my hubby Ty, and nephew Tanner...


Me and my sista' DeAyn...


Nieces Mallory, Aubrey, Clainey girl and Tanner...


Brother in law's parents Rose and Bobby, we thought they looked so cute all bundled up....


Clainey and Aubrey, they are always hanging on each other. I think it's so sweet and I hope they always have a really close relationship.

1 comment:

Sarah Neal Design & Photography said...

Thanks for the comment on my post Melissa! Cute family and excellently kept up blog. Well done!