Here are LOTS of pictures to show you how part of our trip went...
The first thing Maclaine wanted to do when we got to the hotel was make a snow angel...
Snow fight begins...
Ouch...
Ty wants in on the snow fight...
"Watch out boy...."
Down the pants, "Oh no you didn't..."
I love this picture of Ty and his mom...
All dressed and ready to catch the train...
Grandma & Clainey...
Waiting for the train to arrive....
"I think I see it..."
"Got my ticket..."
"Approved...".
Getting ready to roll...
Our entertaining server dude...
"Are we getting close..."
"There it is..."
*****Santa aboards*****
"Hello, young lady...
Wow, is that really him..."
"I got a bell..."
"Five golden rings" Grandpa and Ty really getting into the songs...
Special memories made...
What a great night!
1 comment:
Great pictures Lyssa!!! Looks like you all had a great time!!! I love Clainey's smiling face!!!!
Post a Comment