Monday, February 16, 2009

Luau Party!

We had so much fun at Maclaine's Luau Party!

We did our annual Pin the Tail on the Donkey (the kids love that $1 game). The kiddos hit the pinata, danced to some Hawaiian music while they limboed and most of all we had a great time hangin' out with the family and the Cicero's (I consider them my family too). Thanks guys for all the fun and all the great gifts you brought for Maclaine. She told me last night that she got everything she wanted. She started playing with her loot as soon as everyone left.




This is their Zoolander pose



Here's a few pictures of all the festivities that occurred.











3 comments:

Shannah said...

Awww, I consider you family too sista!!! I'm super excited (and honored) to have made your blog!!! Both in text and pictures...whoo hoo!!! Now I'm inspired to create my own and repay the moment of greatness!!!

Anonymous said...

You can totally do it...I will help you get it set-up if you want.

Rosalyn said...

Look at you Hot Momma with the flower in your hair!