Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Clainey!

I can't even believe we're celebrating Maclaine's 7th birthday. When she was a baby I remember being told to enjoy these moments because it flies by. Well, I find myself telling other people the same thing. I don't know how it happens but you just wake-up and they are no longer a baby. I've loved seeing how her personality has changed through the years.


I have this wonderful day stamped into my memory forever. I remember every detail about her actual birth-day.



She was the easiest baby ever!



This was her 1st Birthday! We had a Valentine birthday party since she was born the day after Valentine's day. She wasn't sure about all the excitment in the house.



This was her 2nd Birthday party. We had a Nemo theme because she was very into that movie at the time.



On her 3rd birthday we had a cowgirl party. The kids had a great time. My dad even came dressed in his chaps.








We did a My Little Pony theme for her 4th Birthday!



Her 5th Birthday was probably the biggest party we ever had and we did Littlest Petshop for the theme.



She also got her ears pierced on her 5th Birthday. She was such a brave girl and hardly even flinched.



Her 6th Birthday her and I flew to Los Angeles on her birthday and went to the American Girl Place. We stayed a couple of days and made some great memories there together. I can't wait to go back.



Today is her 7th Birthday and we are having a Luau party with the family. I'm sure I'll post more pictures later.


2 comments:

Shannah said...

I love all Clainey's birthday pictures!!! She grows more beautiful each and every year!!!

Rosalyn said...

It is the craziest thing how fast it all goes by. It seems like I keep thinking, "Okay, soon enough they will sleep through the night" and now they are 4 1/2, 3 1/2 and 1 in a week! AAAAAHHH!! I am not even sure where Alex's first year went. I am still waiting for him to roll over and he is walking to me! I love all these pics of Maclaine! What great birthdays she has had, all made true by a great mommy :)