Be warned! There are tons of pictures ahead!!
Christmas Eve is always held at our house with all the family. I look forward to it and stress about it every year. It stresses me out having that many people in our house but it always ends up being a great time and I've never heard anyone complain about being cramped or miserable :). Even if we wanted to switch it around our very traditionalist daughter wants it at our house forever. I actually really do enjoy having everyone there.
I love to look back at the pictures of our Christmas Eve celebrations. They're so bright and cheery.
 |
| Home Alone pose... |
 |
| Cousins... |
 |
| Home Alone... |
 |
| Roller coaster... |
 |
| Me and my sis DD... |
 |
| Maclaine, Aubrey, and Donovan... |
 |
My younger sister's family... |
 |
| My older sister's family.... |
 |
| Dad and Lin |
 |
| Mom and George |
 |
| Paulette and John |
 |
| G and Aubrey... |
 |
| G and Mallory... |
 |
| G and Barnaby... |
 |
| Granny and Clainey.... |
 |
| Grandma Paulette and Clainey |
 |
| Self portrait of us.... |
 |
| Getting ready to roast marshmallows... |
 |
| Clainey, Aubrey, and Donovan... |
 |
Me and my girl... |
 |
| Me and my momma... |
 |
| Happy Birthday Jesus... |
Christmas Morning
 |
| Good Mornin' Sunshine! Merry Christmas!!! |
 |
| Santa always leaves a thank you note for the cookies and tells her what a good girl she's been... |
 |
| Checking out all the stocking stuffers... |
 |
| Calendar |
 |
| Money... |
 |
| More money... |
 |
| Guess what? More money... |
 |
| She got a computer and is totally shocked... |
 |
| and happy... |
 |
| The stash... |
 |
| My homemade gift from Clainey... |
 |
| Can you say, DUCKTAPE!!! |
Grammie Lin and Papa Fred come back by Christmas morning...
 |
| She got a robe that she wanted.... |
 |
| and money... |
 |
| I love this picture of my dad! I wish I could remember why he was laughing... |
Thanks everyone for the gifts and the memories!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment