Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011


Halloween's are getting a little more different every year.  It used to be, we would go trick-or-treating with all the cousins.  We have a lot of fun memories doing that.  This year (2011) was the first year that I really starting feeling a little sad that things were changing.  The big kids are wanting to hang-out with their friends, which is totally understandable, and the littler ones (Maclaine) still wants to keep the traditions going.  She's so funny that way.  Once she feels like there is a tradition, it's there to stay.


This particular year, we went trick-or-treating with one of her karate friends, I didn't get any great pictures of the two of them so I didn't post them.


Maclaine dressed up as Little Red RidingHood....








Another thing that we've done every year is make sure we get pictures with Maclaine and her best friend, Delani.  




And of course, we had to get a few of them being their crazy selves....









No comments: