One of my dearest friends Shannah has two adorable boys and her first born Philip is a couple years younger than Maclaine. Since Shannah and I spend so much time together, especially when our kids were smaller and we had more time on our hands, our kids ended up loving each other and forming special bonds. These two have been friends for more than half of their life and I love looking at all the pictures taken through the years. This photo was taken at the end of 2005.
I'm not sure when this one was taken...but I've always loved it!
These pictures were taken in Shannah's backyard on the last day of school before Christmas break 2010! They crack me up! Philip will pretend with Maclaine and do things that she enjoys and then Maclaine will put on Philip's baseball gear and do things that he loves! That's true friendship!
How stinkin' cute are they?
1 comment:
Oh My Gosh...I love this post!! I am near tears seeing how they used to be babies!! They are both so sweet!! Makes me realize how long we've been friends...a true gift for us & for them!! Love you!!
Post a Comment