Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jessie's visit!

One of my Gilbert high school peeps, Jessica, was in town with her cute little baby girl Jordi. We decided to eat lunch at Liberty Market in Gilbert which actually used to be a Market when we were in High School. Now, they've made it into this really cool restaurant.

I always enjoy chit-chatting with the girls...I just wish Jessie hadn't gotten so rattled when Jordi started getting a little fussy, we didn't even notice :) We had to give her a hard time about it because we are all past the baby faze and it's been so long since we've had are little babes on our hips so we probably just don't remember getting stressed back in those days.

Love ya, Jessie & Jordi! It was so good to see you! Tell Jay hi from us!



Nicole, Jessie, Me, Kelli, Mary and Jordi...


Mary and Jordi...I love this picture!


Cutie pie!

No comments: