Our little karate girl is movin' on up through the belts! She recently tested for her brown belt and passed. This is when it starts getting a little harder, the Kata's get longer, the techniques get a little more intense, and they expect a lot more from the students. We're so proud of our girl and absolutely thrilled that she's still enjoying karate! I think it's been fabulous for her confidence! We were watching the new Karate Kid movie the other night and Maclaine proceeded to say, "I just want to kick those bad kids in the cubes." "Um, what did she just say?" I think she's definitely learning how to defend herself in karate and totally "gets" that that is where you want to kick boys, BUT, I think her momma and daddy need to watch our mouths around her...I mean, CUBES, seriously? That totally sounds like a TYism :)
Here she is getting ready to head in to her belt graduation...
She just received her belt...
"Look mom and dad!"
"CONGRATULATIONS!"
"I'm so proud of you, "Boog"...
Getting the new belt on, so exciting....!
Mr. Russell and Clainey girl....
1 comment:
She's so grown up!! Great job Clainey!!
Post a Comment