Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter, Easter, & more Easter!

We started off the Easter weekend decorating eggs, one of the Morgan's favorite things to do, then Sunday morning Ty's parents came over to drop off Maclaine's Easter goodies, then off to church we went. After church, we headed over to my sister's house for a yummy lunch and egg hunt.

Here's LOTS of pictures of our Easter fun!

Here's the before picture of the eggs...


Can you say concentration...


Who's this uptight girl, I look like I'm staring off into egg dye land...


Here's Clainey's favorites...


"Ty, show me your favorites...oh, aren't you a funny one...."


We'll try this again...


My favorites...


All done...


Easter morning...


Clainey opening all her goodies from Grandma and Grandpa...


"Check out my new pearls from Grandma..."


Clainey, Aubrey, and Riley


Ellie & Mallory...


Clainey and I....


Aubrey & Clainey...


Ellie, Aubrey, Clainey, Tanner, and Mallory....


Easter egg hunt...


Aubrey trying to steal Clainey's eggs, Clainey taking them back :)


"Whatcha got in there, any candy..."


Confetti eggs cracked on Kenny's head...


"Look Mallory, I got money..."


"That's not fair, you got more..."


My two favorite people...


We got home from my sisters house and thought we would never be hungry again but dinner time rolled around and we decided to head to Filiberto's for a burrito...yummy!


It was a great weekend!

No comments: