Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Ty!

I knew the minute I saw Ty holding Maclaine in that hospital room 7 years ago, with tears streaming down his face, that he was going to be a great daddy. He definitely has been that and so much more. Maclaine acts so much like Ty and she is a total Daddy's girl.

We love you Ty! Happy Father's Day!

Here's a video I made 2 years ago for him for Father's Day (actually my friend Dana did all the work)...I never get tired of watching it.

Make sure to turn your speakers on

4 comments:

Mike and Jamie said...

I love it. You should have said to have the tissues handy. He is such a good daddy.

Nikki said...

WOW!!! What a great video!!! Those 2 sure are 2 peas in a pod. So cute.

Shannah said...

I LOVE this tribute to Ty, what a great Daddy!! He truly is Maclaine's Prince Charming!! P.S. That makes you the queen or at the very least...princess!!! :)

Rosalyn said...

That video is super sweet. I am sure that he loved it.